But It Does ENLARGE The FUTURE…
How are you? I’ve received several interesting and heart-felt responses regarding last months blog. The general inquiry was “How Do I Forgive? How Can I Forgive?”
“You don’t understand Brina, they were a$$hole$!! I’m not giving them power over me anymore by forgiving them!!!” I totally understand . . . many of us can relate!!! It is perfectly normal to be upset. Question: Are you giving them (or the situation) power by holding onto something that is not beneficial to you?
Personally, when issues resurface for me, I sometimes feel discomfort in my Solar Plexus Chakra – stomach – aka Emotion Central (Personal Power/Intuition). When I acknowledged the dis-ease in my body, I declared my willingness to forgive and recalled what I have learned from the experience. At that point, I was ready to finally forgive myself and the other party. The process has been extremely empowering, humbling and graceful. When I could not recall the event that lead to the discomfort in my body, I call to Source/Spiritual team/Angelics for guidance and clarity to heal the situation.
Nor Does It Give Anyone A Pass To Repeat The Action: DELETE>REWIND>RESET
“I trusted you/the situation, then you _______________ me, you $%^!&^*&@$!!!
When you did that, I felt __________________. I am still not over this and it angers me!!!
Through it all, I’ve learned ____________________.
You taught me ________________________.
Because of this experience, I am __________________________.”
You can write a letter, say it out loud – that person(s) or situation(s) does not need to be present for this to take place. This is for your own healing & peace of mind.
1) Acknowledge/Release – you don’t have to re-live what it was, but understand there is something to be healed.
2) Give yourself permission to be Open, Willing or Ready to Forgive.
3) Lesson/Express Gratitude – What have I learned, good bad or indifferent? Allow yourself to feel how you need to feel about it without permitting anger or ego to overshadow or disguise the lesson.
4) Forgive Yourself - Declare: “I no longer choose to write, direct, produce & star in “The Pity Party of Thee” or “The Why Me Marathon”.”
5) It's a Process – Be patient with yourself.
Everything That Is Negative Needs To Be Forgiven Or Transmitted & Released to allow growth of what you really want to bring into your life.
LOVE, PEACE & BALANCE GALORE!!!
Healing Facilitator-Practitioner/Empowerment Initiator
The Urbanesk Energy Masseuse
Would you like more info? Let’s Chat!!!
Schedule a free consultation or session at:
Working In Alignment With Natural Health & Wellness Initiatives